This website is operated and provided by Quick Sense Holdings Limited (QuickSense, we, us, our). We believe it is important for you to know what types of information we collect from our website and how we treat information we may receive from you.
The Types of Information We Collect
We may collect and store the following types of personal information about you when you use our Website, Web-Portal and / or the Product, or contact us in relation to our Website, Web-Portal and / or the Product. Personal Information means any information that can be used to personally identify you, including:
· Name, address, telephone number, email address, school details and occupation;
· Information in connection with communications you send us, for example to report a problem or submit queries;
· Details of the courses you select and your use of the Product, Web-site or Web-Portal; and
We may automatically collect information such as the type of internet browser and operating system you use, the Internet Protocol ( IP) address of the computer you are using, the website from which you linked to our Website and the site you visit as you leave this Website. We use the information to collect broad demographic information about the visitors to the Website and to improve the Website content and to help us understand how users are interacting with the Website and services provided.
We do not currently use any cookies on our Website, Web-Portal or the Product.
Use of Confidential Information
Our primary purpose is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience our website. We may also use the information that you have provided to ensure that the content of our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and to allow you to participate in our interactive features on our Website, Web-Portal or Product when you choose to do so.
By using our Website, Web-Portal or Product and providing your personal information you agree that we can use your personal information to:
· provide the Website, Web-Portal or Product to you;
· for verifying your identity for security purposes;
· resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
· manage, customise and improve our services, content and advertising;
· tell you about our services and provide you with Product updates based on your communication preferences; and
· compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information
However, we may disclose personal information to provide our Product, respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, and protect our rights and property. The personal information you have provided to us may also be shared with affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our Product, respond to your inquiries or for any other related purposes.
We may also share your personal information with:
· your school (where you are accessing the Product through your school’s Licence), to allow your school to analyse students data, and otherwise use the Product for the purpose for which it was intended;
· other companies we have instructed to provide services for us;
· other third parties for those purposes that may be reasonably ascertained from the circumstances in which the information was submitted;
· law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so, or in other limited circumstances (for example if required by a court order or regulatory authority, or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect the website, our technology assets or the rights, property or personal safety of any person); and
· other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organisation with that entity.
Link to Other Sites
Security and Storage of Collected Information
Although we maintain physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorised or inappropriate access, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or provided through the Website, Web-Portal or Product.
Opt-In and Opt-Out
If you provide us with personal information, you will be given a choice at the time to “opt-out” of certain uses we may intend, such as sending you newsletters, updated information about us and our Product by checking or unchecking (as directed) the relevant box.
You will also have the option of “unsubscribing” form our mailing list for newsletters, alerts and updates at any time, thereby disabling any further such email communication from being sent to you. To unsubscribe you can opt-out from the footer of any email; or via your Settings on the QuickSense Platform.
· we may not be able to provide you with the Product, either to the same standard or at all;
· we may not be able to provide you with information about us or the Product that you may want, including information about upgrades; and
· we may not be able to tailor our communications for your preferences.
Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request.
Accessing or Correcting Your Personal Information
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at [email protected] .
Your request will be processed in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity. There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others, or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, in most circumstances we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment and will not charge for making any amendments. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
End Users can reset the password to their Login by updating this online. End Users can also update other information held by us by emailing [email protected] . We request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve our service to you.
Changes to this Policy
Your information is provided to us in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.